The Legal Stuff

All images on this blog are copyright of A. Hampton and the Hey Mister H! Blog unless otherwise stated.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mid-Week Post #1

As promised, here is the first mid-week post. These are a few sketches that I've done when I had a planning period while substitute teaching. They give a brief glimpse into the more... unique side of my imagination that has been showing itself more often as time progresses.

The first is another dragon, this time more Asian-styled.

Next are a couple of vicious looking creatures drawn, unfortunately, on a yellow lined notepad.  Eh... I guess you work with what you've got.  Not really sure what to call either of them, but open to suggestions.

There you have it.  I'm sure that between sketches buried in piles of papers and new sketches that result from boredom inspired trips into my imagination, I should be able to keep up the mid-week posts.
-AH!

No comments:

Post a Comment